Congratulations to the following iPad winners. They are the latest winners of a new Apple iPad as part of Prudential Georgia Realty’s “Text, Scan or Browse” contest held at open house events across the Atlanta Metro area. For a list of open houses for the upcoming June 10th Super Sunday Open House Event and “Text, Scan or Browse” contest, visit www.PrudentialGA.com.
- Gabriel Gil won an iPad by visiting the open house for Sterling at Dunwoody – a wonderful condominium and townhouse community built by The Providence Group.
- Debra Luther won an iPad by visiting the open house for 3003 Heart Pine Lane in Buford, GA.
- Chris Anderson won an iPad in our contest for sellers who allowed us to host an open house. His home was located at 735 Lake Mist Cove in Milton, GA.
- Laura Sum won an iPad when she visited the open house for the Brownstones at Decatur located at 10 Arbor Way in Decatur, GA.
- The next Super Sunday Open House event and our “Text, Scan or Browse” contest to win a new iPad is coming up on June 10th.
Prudential Georgia Realty hosted one of the largest open house events of the year on April 28th and 29th in cooperation with the National Association of Realtors® Nationwide Open House Weekend. According to FMLS reports there were 1,366 properties open over that weekend and Prudential Georgia Realty hosted 616 of these or 45% of all the open houses. We continue to host additional Super Sunday Open House events each month during the summer to promote our beautiful listings. Each Super Sunday offers a consumer the chance to win a new iPad in our “Text, Scan or Browse” contest. The next event is June 10th.