Taste the best BBQ of the South while enjoying the live music that will entertain throughout the day. For more information about the event, visit wholehawgbbqfest.com.
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest is an annual food and music festival focusing on the great BBQ of the South. This family-friendly event is now being held on the Marietta Square and will have:
- Tasty BBQ and a variety of other foods. Tastes of BBQ will range from $.50 – $5.00 from the best of metro Atlanta’s restaurants
- Food demonstrations
- Live entertainment on two stages
- Beer Garden
- Large Kids Corner featuring fun activities
- Classic Car Show – free registration and cruise in
- Plus, more fun and excitement!
Schedule of Events:
11 am – 12:30 pm – Hoosier Daddy
1 pm – 3 pm – Hurricane Wilson
4 pm – 6 pm – Banks & Shane (main stage)
When and Where is the Festival Held?
The Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest will be held at the Marietta Square on September 30, 2012. Hours of the festival are from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Join Us in Supporting These Local Organizations!
All proceeds of the Whole Hawg Happenin’ BBQ and Music Fest benefit the The Earl Smith Strand Theatre, The Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art, The Gone with the Wind Museum and The Marietta Museum of History.