Even during the holiday season, serious buyers continue to look for their dream home.Buyers that are relocating often start looking during the holidays. January is typically the month when employees are transferred to new positions. To capture these buyers, your home must be on the market now because they often can’t wait until spring.
If you’re considering selling your home, don’t miss out on what can be a prime time for selling your home. Consider these other benefits to listing now:
- Twinkling with holiday lights, your house will shine bright to eager buyers looking for their perfect home.
- Homes are new beginnings for buyers and sellers. When the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, sellers will want to start fresh and buyers will want to be all settled into their new home.
- Tax benefits are the ultimate holiday gifts for both buyers and sellers who close before the end of the year. (See your tax advisor for more details and the best advice to take advantage of a transaction that takes place before Dec. 31.)
- Serious buyers are out. Your home won’t be subject to casual window shoppers, (they’re too busy at the mall or on their computer searching for holiday gifts).
- Buyers have extra time off from work, which means more hours in their day to search for a home.
For more information on getting your home ready to sell, contact the #1 team in Georgia for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices today at firstname.lastname@example.org or check us out at www.PetersenPartners.com