1. Stack them high: Make a pumpkin topiary.
2. Quick fix: Decorate a pumpkin in two minutes or less with a black stocking.
3. Drill down: Get out the handy power tools and drill patterns in the side of the pumpkin.
4. Try a little Bling: Create glitter covered pumpkins.
5. Painted Pumpkins: Paint a message like ‘boo’ on the side of a pumpkin.
6. Silly faces: Use a pumpkin kit to make silly faces.
7. Buttons: Glue buttons on a pumpkin.
8. Plant Pumpkins: Carve out your pumpkin and plant it!
9. Succulent succulents: Top your pumpkin with easy to care for succulents.
10. Flower power: Carve out your pumpkin. Line it with plastic and use it as a vase to hold fall cut flowers.
11. Entertaining: Hollow out a pumpkin and use it to hold ice and bottled water or dips for your fall parties.
12. Top Dressing: Add small pumpkins tucked into your container gardens.
13. Save the place: Use a small pumpkin at each place at the table with your guests name.
14. Pattern play: Paint stripes, dots, or chevron patterns.
15. Personalized Pumpkins: Add your monogram to pumpkins with buttons, push pins, or paint.
16. Go traditional: Carve out a spooky or silly face.
17. Mummified: Wrap gauze around a pumpkin and add googly eyes to create a pumpkin mummy
18. Centerpiece / Tablescape: Mix pumpkins, gourds and fall leaves for a festive centerpiece.
19. House numbers: Paint your house numbers on a pumpkin.
20. Decoupage. Use decoupage glue to adhere fall foliage or mosses to a pumpkin.