- 1 (16-oz.) box baking soda
- ½ (10-oz.) can shaving cream
- Chill the baking soda in the refrigerator for a few hours, and then empty it into a bowl.
- Slowly mix the shaving cream into the baking soda until it reaches a snow-like consistency.
How can you use your indoor snow? Let your creativity be your guide. Here are just a few ideas: You can make a snowman, or create snowballs to toss at unsuspecting family members. And, of course, the more people you have involved, the more fun you’ll have—so remember that you can always double the recipe to make it “snow” more inside!
If you’re feeling snowed under by inclement weather, make the indoors your playground. To get more fun indoor wintertime activities, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.
– See more at: http://americanlifestylemag.com/how-to-make-indoor-snow-in-2-simple-steps/#sthash.A40ln4yj.dpuf